Strong and Persistent
“Exotic” is one of Coffesso’s house blends. It is an excellent multi-region blend of first-class row Arabica and Robusta beans selected from its best origins. It is slowly roasted separately and mixed into a perfect blend. Exotic has a rich body and aroma with a hint of caramel that leaves a strong, balanced mouth feeling and an elegant, dark, chocolaty note.
What makes the profile of this coffee exotic are the beautiful dark roast beans and the perfect blend of Arabica and Robusta. This composition of 30% Arabica gives a lively characteristic and subtle fragrance in Exotic while the rest of the composition, 70% Robusta, contributes a long-lasting rich body with superior crema.
A coffee master’s accuracy and skill are needed to create these blends.The roasting process is very challenging since quality is the main focus. After roasting and cooling, the beans are then mixed into a perfect blend. The strong and persistent characteristic of Exotic stands out even when mixed with milk, making it the perfect base for a late, cappuccino at home, or any coffee beverage made your way.
Recommended serving: as Capuccino & Ice Capuccino
The freshly roasted ground Coffee is hard tamped into single portioned pods. It is wrapped in food-grade coffee filters that preserves its aroma and freshness.
It’s an E.S.E (Easy Serving Espresso) Pods with 44mm diameter for standard pod espresso machines. Net weight 7g e 0,24oz/pod.
Can be used with the (E.S.E) standard coffee pod machine and or with pod portafilter basket adaptor for professional coffee machine.
6 x 18 Sachet